We Have Owner Financed Homes in [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] Available For You! Regardless Of Bad or NO Credit.
If you’re tired of renting, and you want to own a home in Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas, but your credit, lack of down payment, or income is holding you back from qualifying for a normal bank loan. We can help you!.
We specialize in helping [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] residents become homeowners through our [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] Owner Financing Program. This means there are no banks involved.
If you can’t secure conventional financing, no worries! AA Properties offers great homes in and around [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas].
We are an alternative to buying a home the traditional way. You do not need to have perfect credit and we offer payments to fit your budget. Local Financed Homes in Houston TX
You are not renting the property or renting to own. You are buying it without the bank.
Want to know when the best properties hit the market?
Sign up now to see [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] homes With Owner Financing!
What Are The Types Of Homes In
Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas
We Offer With Owner Financing?
We are a local real estate company that offers our properties to deserving families with a reasonable down payment and the ability to pay a monthly payment comparable to rent.
Local Financed Homes in Houston TX
The types of houses we tend to offer on our [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] Owner Financing Home Program include…
- 2 bedroom – 4 bedroom homes
- 600 + square feet
- from fixer uppers to move-in ready homes
- Sometimes we offer commercial properties
Each home is different, so there’s definitely the perfect home out there for you.
Our homes range in price from $39,900 and plus, and typically require a down payment of $3,000 and up. We can work with you.
Advantages Of Owner Financing
- Closing Process Is Faster
- Closing Cost Is Lower
- Downpayment Can Be Flexible
We have several pretty great programs to get you into a home:
1. If you see a house you like on our site and have the 10% or more to put down, please call our office at 832-203-7864. If nobody answers, call/text 281-608-4269.
2. If you don’t have 10% to put down, we have a lease to buy (rent to own) option where you put down 5% and lease it from us for six months before converting to a buyer. This gives you time to come up with more of a down payment before we go to close and gives you time to decide if you really love the house!
3. If you have 10% or more to put down but then don’t have any money to put into the house to fix it up the way you like it, we have a “rehab program” where we loan you the money and it is rolled into the note.
4. If you don’t have any money to put down, we take trade-ins like: boats, jet skis, trucks, RVs, trailers, coins, jewelry, etc. We have to evaluate the value of the item and we may be able to accept it as a trade-in for your down payment.
5. We work with contractors who can do roofing, A/C work, plumbing, electrical, flooring, painting, etc and trade their work for the down payment.
6. What if you don’t like any of our houses? Well, go find a house that you do like and we can purchase it from the seller and re-sell it to you. Now, of course, we can’t buy a house for $100,000 and sell it to you for $100,000 as we have costs just like any other company and are in business to make a profit. That being said, we are pretty good at negotiating with sellers to get you the cheapest price so we can re-sell it to you.
Please let us know if you like any of our houses or are interested in any of our programs!
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions Page →
How Does Our Program Work Anyway?
It’s easier than you think – and we can help. The process is really pretty straightforward.
We finance the property for you, we do the process through a title company like any other transaction where the bank is financing. This is very common and every closing is handled by a state licensed attorney or authorized signing service, just like any other real estate transaction. So you can rest assured that everything is handled professionally.
You will also be responsible for the taxes and insurance just like any other homeowner. We can however escrow taxes and insurance for you if you like to help you budget for these expenses. Sometimes it is a requirement for approval.
One of the best things about buying a home this way is that you do not have to deal with banks and qualify based on your credit. You can start building equity right away and stop paying rent.
Step 1: Submit your info on this website to create a FREE account and let us know the type of house you’re looking for.
Step 2: We’ll look at your situation, the type of property you’re looking for, and show you your options here in [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas].
Step 3: View the local [Houston, Beaumont or surrounding areas] homes that fit what you’re looking for.
We seek to only buy properties that are move in ready or close to move in ready. For this reason, we do not typically make any improvements to the property prior to offering it to deserving families. All properties are sold “as is where is”. So it is the responsibility of the purchaser to make any necessary repairs and to inspect the property thoroughly prior to purchase. We recommend getting a home inspection prior to purchase.
Plus, as we acquire new properties each month, as long as you’re on our Owner Financing Home List, you’ll get email alerts with the latest properties available.